- 1 cup of a new spread
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 spoons of vanilla concentrate
- 1 cup of harsh cream
- 2 cups of universally handy flour
- 1 teaspoon of heating pop
- 1 teaspoon of heating powder
- 1 cup of finely cut pecans
- Preheat the broiler to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add margarine to the outside of the skillet to empower simple evacuation of the cake.
- To a major bowl include margarine and sugar and start beating them delicately until they have a delicate surface.
- Make them light in shading and include two or three eggs individually. Give the eggs a chance to mix in well with the margarine blend before including another. Pour the vanilla embodiment inside this blend and mix once more.
- Include some generally useful flour, heating powder and preparing soft drink inside a bowl and blend it well. Empty this player into the spread blend and mix well.
- Hurl in the cut pecans and pour a large portion of the hitter inside the skillet.
- Include some sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle the blend over the player inside the container. Pour the remainder of the hitter over the blend in the container and spread it completely.
- Bring the dish into the broiler and start heating at around 350 degrees Fahrenheit for around 8 minutes. Lower the warmth a little and after that heat for seventy-five percent 60 minutes.
- Expel the container from the broiler and enable it to cool for some time. Expel the cake from the container and let it cool for a couple of minutes on a wire rack. Serve the cake warm alongside espresso or dessert.